- 1991 Doctor of Dental Medicine degree, Université de Montréal;
- 1994-1998 Graduate in rehabilitation, Pankey Institute;
- 2002-2003 Certified from “Institut Canadien d’Implantologie”;
- 2004-2007 Full Mouth Aesthetic and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation training, Las Vegas Institute;
- Microsurgical Bone Grafting training with Dr. Steigmann, Germany;
- 2009 International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) fellowship recipient.
- 2010 Temporomandibular disorders (TMD) training, Las Vegas Institute;
- 2012 Training in Computer-assisted design and manufacturing of dental crowns, E4D system, Dallas, USA;
- 2013-2015-2016 Implant dentistry training on Plasma Rich Growth Factor (PRGF);
- 2014 CT Scan training;
- 2014 Training on Full Dental Rehabilitation With Mucosa- or Implant-Supported Dentures, Dr. Yvan Poitras and Dr. Nathalie Bouchard;
- 2014 Training on Sleep Apnea, risks and treatment options, Dr. Balzan (pulmonologist), and Dr. Maseredjian;
- 2015-2016 Clinician-trainer in implant dentistry with Dr. Poirier’s Learning Circles.
Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and Learning Circles of “Institut Canadien d’implantologie” for over 10 years.
Discover the team