- 1991 Doctor of Dental Medicine degree, Université de Montréal;
- 1994-1998 Graduate in rehabilitation, Pankey Institute;
- 2002-2003 Certified from “Institut Canadien d’Implantologie”;
- 2004-2007 Full Mouth Aesthetic and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation training, Las Vegas Institute;
- Microsurgical Bone Grafting training with Dr. Steigmann, Germany;
- 2009 International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) fellowship recipient.
- 2010 Temporomandibular disorders (TMD) training, Las Vegas Institute;
- 2012 Training in Computer-assisted design and manufacturing of dental crowns, E4D system, Dallas, USA;
- 2013-2015-2016 Implant dentistry training on Plasma Rich Growth Factor (PRGF);
- 2014 CT Scan training;
- 2014 Training on Full Dental Rehabilitation With Mucosa- or Implant-Supported Dentures, Dr. Yvan Poitras and Dr. Nathalie Bouchard;
- 2014 Training on Sleep Apnea, risks and treatment options, Dr. Balzan (pulmonologist), and Dr. Maseredjian;
- 2015-2016 Clinician-trainer in implant dentistry with Dr. Poirier’s Learning Circles.
Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and Learning Circles of “Institut Canadien d’implantologie” for over 10 years.