Dr. Michel PoirierDentist
- 1977 Doctor of Dental Medicine degree, Université de Montréal;
- 1993 Graduate in rehabilitation, Pankey Institute;
- 1995 Implant Dentistry Fellowship at the Mish Implant Institute;
- 1995 International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) fellowship;
- 1998 Founding member of St-Pierre Academy, continuous training in comprehensive dentistry;
- 1998-2006 Lecturer at St-Pierre Academy;
- 2002 1st prize winner for his table clinic presentation on progressive bone loading, Montreal ICOI Congress;
- 2002 IV Sedation training program, Albert Einstein College of Medicine;
- 2002-2004 Bone Graft training program with Dr. Vassos from Edmonton;
- 2005 Puros (Zimmer) Block Allograft Bone Grafting training;
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist membership;
- 2004-2007 Full Mouth Aesthetic and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation training, Las Vegas Institute;
- 2007 Implant Dentistry training, ICOI;
- 2008 Lecturer at McGill University for oral surgeons and prosthodontists.
- Microsurgical Bone Grafting training with Dr. Steigmann, Germany;
- 2010 Neuromuscular Occlusion training with Dr. Norman Thomas;
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 Training with Dr. Edouardo Anitua (Growth Factors Development in Surgery PRGF)
- 2013 Biolase Laser practical training
- 2014 CT Scan training
- 2014-2015 Dental implant instructor for other dentists
Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). He attended several seminars such as those of Dr. Dawson, Dr. Haddix, Dr. Homoly etc. He coaches several dentists in Implant and Neuromuscular Dentistry.
His practice is focused on Implantology and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation.